Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fluid, Splashy, Watercolors: One of my Fav Things!



I spend hours each week sifting through thousands of handmade websites and shops featuring various artists and crafters. Here is a jewel I just recently found and would like to share: Hammelman Art.

Hammelman Art is an online gallery featuring the original works of Linda Hammelman.

Linda's watercolors are fluid, colorful, splashy and energetic. Her favorite subjects reflect her interest in boating, flowers, people and places. She has received numerous awards and is a signature member of the Saint Louis Watercolor Society.

Linda is a native Missourian who has lived in Texas, Iowa, and Virginia and is now at home again in St. Louis. She holds the position of Director and Treasurer of the Saint Louis Watercolor Society.

1 comment:

Linda Hammelman said...

Thanks so much for featuring my work! I am very honored.