Saturday, September 6, 2008

Do you need a Fat Lip?


I call my homemade lip balms *Fat Lips* because of their size & the flavor punch they pack. Most standard lip balms are 1/8 - 1/5 ounce – mine gives you four times as much balm and four times as much flavor! Rich with shea and cocoa butters, my Fat Lip Balms are a delightfully delicious and a healthy way to moisturize your lips with kissable sweetness.

I have added 3 special edition flavors just for fall!

►VAMP: Vamp it up in this crisp cool chocolate, coconut mint blend, ripe for chilly autumn nights out.

►WHITE WITCH: What could be sweeter the Strawberries and vanilla cream? Wear this one on your sweet and innocent days.

►WICKED:Be wickedly delicious in this banana split blend, strawberry, chocolate, banana and vanilla.


Grab them while they last!


INGREDIENTS: Soybean Oil, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, flavor oil My lip balms are all natural except for the flavoring.

No comments: