Thursday, June 12, 2008

Loteria Wristlets: One of my fav things!





My favorites list is overflowing at etsy! Each week I would like to share with you one of my personal favs. This week it's Loteria Wristlets by Missy!

Missy is the owner & creator of http://www.missymayd.etsy.com/ . All of her items are handcrafted (sewn by Missy and hand silk screened by her hubbie - Speed Demon Screen Printing). No two items are ever alike! Residing in San Antonio Texas, she is a founding member of the Alamo City Craft Union and has a my space page at: www.myspace.com/alamocitycraftunion.

While Missy makes a variety of wristlets, bags, totes, T-shirt, dresses, headbands and the list goes on... My personal fav is her Loteria Wristlets. I own 2 and that is just not enough. Even the linings are adorable in fun prints like leopard or cherries! (Note to self: buy more wristlets!)

No comments: