Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Saint Bracelets: One of My Favorite Things!

My favorites list is overflowing at etsy! Each week I would like to share with you one of my personal favs. This week it's Folk Art Saint Bracelets by Saint Beads!

Wow, if you are looking for a unique gift item or just looking to treat yourself, here's a shop for you! Saint Beads makes high quality, uniques Saint items that are priced right.

Saint Beads is located in colorful & romantic, San Antonio Texas which just happens to be one of my FAVORITE places. She uses Saints, ojos, sterling silver, oxidized silver, glass beads, amber fascets, turquoise and more when creating these fabulous OOAK pieces of wearable art.


Saint Beads is currently creating & sells earrings, bracelets and necklaces on etsy. Special requests are always welcome, whether they are for a particular saint or for a certain size.


You may see more items by Saint Beads here: http://www.saintbeads.etsy.com


No comments: