Friday, March 21, 2008

Introductions...


► ABOUT THE POLLYWOG PATCH: The Pollywog Patch is my luxuriously whimsical line of handmade bath and body products. I began making bath & body items as a hobby in 2001 when I took maternity leave with my son. It is now a well established bath line available in finer boutiques world wide.

► ABOUT THE ART SPOT: In 2006 The ART SPOT was born. The ART SPOT is our brick & mortar Crafters Market Place and Artisan's Gallery. We are located in a 100 year old, 12,000 sq foot building, in beautiful and historic Downtown Corsicana TX. This amazing, turn of the century building, is my husband’s renovation and restoration project of a lifetime! Here you will find my Pollywog patch line as well as fine art and handcrafted items form over 80 artisans, many of which also have etsy shops!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, I get to be your first post?! Congrats your off to a great start! Cute banner!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I never thought I could enjoy reading about deoderant but I sure did :)
Happy Easter!

chelsea said...

COngrats on your shiny new blog, it looks fantastic! Don't give up at Project Wonderful , you should ad an ad box on your blog. If you figure it out let me know, I'll grab a spot!

Cheers!

Chelsea